We’re midway through the working week, and the daily Wordle puzzles just keep on coming. Wordle 326 is live for May 11, and it has potential to end a winning streak or two. Fortunately, if you need some help with Wordle 326 for May 11, then Express Online has some spoiler-free hints and clues available at the bottom of the page. Good luck figuring out the answer, and remember to come back tomorrow for some brand new clues.
The perfect game for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 326 on May 11…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 326 hints and clues for May 11…
1. Wordle 326 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 326 contains two vowels.
3. These hints are absurd, much like the play I watched the other night.